Scrabble word: HEAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAP exist?
Definitions of HEAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of objects laid on top of each other
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a car that is old and unreliable
- verb - bestow in large quantities
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - fill to overflow
- A group of things placed or thrown, one on top of the other: a heap of dirty rags lying in the corner.
- A great deal; a lot: We have heaps of homework tonight.
- An old or run-down car.
- To put or throw in a pile.
- To fill completely or to overflowing: heap a plate with vegetables.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a group or collection of things lying one on top of the other”: a heap of old newspapers; a bank of thunderclouds; a mound of boulders; a pile of boxes; a stack of firewood.
- verb - to pile up
There are 4 letters in HEAP: A E H P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAP plus a wildcard: HEAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAP
Images for HEAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.