Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPHAH
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPHAH exist?
Definitions of EPHAH in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel
- An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure, equal to 10 homer or about one bushel (35 liters).
- n - a Hebrew unit of dry measure
There are 5 letters in EPHAH: A E H H P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPHAH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPHAH plus a wildcard: EPHAH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPHAH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPHAH
- In the middle back an ephah to measure flour
- two women with basket. httpnabiy4america.files.wordpress.com2011 ...
- XLVII.THE WOMEN AND THE ephah
- Ruths ephah of Barley Clip Art
- Zechariah 57-8 Here is a lead disclifted up and this is a woman ...
- The Woman in the ephah
- And here is a comparison of the very same 1000 kernels of peeled ...
- NTR Who is the Woman that Rides the Beast Nowhere To Run with ...
- ve been reading through Zechariah. Fascinating stuff But I came ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.