Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HYPHAE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HYPHAE exist?
Definitions of HYPHAE in dictionaries:
- adj - a threadlike element of a fungus [n -PHAE] : HYPHAL
There are 6 letters in HYPHAE: A E H H P Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HYPHAE plus a wildcard: HYPHAE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HYPHAE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HYPHAE
- Morgellons Expert Says Awareness and Early Treatment are Paramount ...
- Fungi Online An Introduction to the Biology of Fungi - Growth Forms
- Biology Pictures Septate and Coenocytic Hypha
- Figure 3. Diagram of clamp cell formation A. Dikaryotic hypha arrow ...
- 20101227 ] [ 90 PM ] [ ]
- The dimorphic nature of Candida can be seen in the above photographs ...
- ... characteristic -- the vesiculose hyphae in the pileus trama
- Confocal microscopy of Aspergillus fumigatus keratitis -- Avunduk et ...
- Conjugative Plasmid Transfer in Gram-Positive Bacteria
- the vegetative body of the fungus that is the complex of its hyphae.