Scrabble word: APE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APE exist?
Definitions of APE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- noun - someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- noun - person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- verb - imitate uncritically and in every aspect
- verb - represent in or produce a caricature of
- Any of various large, tailless Old World primates of the family Pongidae, including the chimpanzee, gorilla, gibbon, and orangutan.
- A monkey.
- A mimic or an imitator.
- A clumsy or boorish person.
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 3 letters in APE: A E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APE plus a wildcard: APE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APE
Images for APE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.