Scrabble word: APE
In which Scrabble dictionary does APE exist?
Definitions of APE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- noun - someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- noun - person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- verb - imitate uncritically and in every aspect
- verb - represent in or produce a caricature of
- Any of various large, tailless Old World primates of the family Pongidae, including the chimpanzee, gorilla, gibbon, and orangutan.
- A monkey.
- A mimic or an imitator.
- A clumsy or boorish person.
- verb - to imitate closely