Scrabble word: APEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does APEX exist?
Definitions of APEX in dictionaries:
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- noun - the point on the celestial sphere toward which the sun and solar system appear to be moving relative to the fixed stars
- The highest point; the vertex: the apex of a triangle; the apex of a hill.
- The point of culmination.
- The usually pointed end of an object; the tip: the apex of a leaf.
- noun - the highest point
There are 4 letters in APEX: A E P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APEX plus a wildcard: APEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APEX
Images for APEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.