Scrabble word: PEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEA exist?
Definitions of PEA in dictionaries:
- noun - seed of a pea plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a pea plant
- noun - a leguminous plant of the genus Pisum with small white flowers and long green pods containing edible green seeds
- A member of the pea family.
- A Eurasian climbing annual vine (Pisum sativum) cultivated in all temperate zones, having compound leaves with terminal leaflets modified into tendrils and globose, edible seeds enclosed in a green, elongated pod.
- The seed of this plant, used as a vegetable.
- The unopened pods of this plant.
- Any of several plants of the genus Lathyrus, such as the sweet pea or the beach pea.
- noun - the edible seed of an annual herb