Scrabble word: PEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEA exist?
Definitions of PEA in dictionaries:
- noun - seed of a pea plant used for food
- noun - the fruit or seed of a pea plant
- noun - a leguminous plant of the genus Pisum with small white flowers and long green pods containing edible green seeds
- A member of the pea family.
- A Eurasian climbing annual vine (Pisum sativum) cultivated in all temperate zones, having compound leaves with terminal leaflets modified into tendrils and globose, edible seeds enclosed in a green, elongated pod.
- The seed of this plant, used as a vegetable.
- The unopened pods of this plant.
- Any of several plants of the genus Lathyrus, such as the sweet pea or the beach pea.
- noun - the edible seed of an annual herb
There are 3 letters in PEA: A E P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEA plus a wildcard: PEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEA
Images for PEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.