Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEAK exist?
Definitions of PEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the most extreme possible amount or value
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- verb - to reach the highest point
- A tapering, projecting point; a pointed extremity: the peak of a cap; the peak of a roof.
- The pointed summit of a mountain.
- The mountain itself.
- The point of a beard.
- A widow’s peak.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_S.
- The highest value attained by a varying quantity: a peak in current.
- The narrow portion of a ship’s hull at the bow or stern.
- The upper after corner of a fore-andaft sail.
- The outermost end of a gaff.
- To raise (a gaff) above the horizontal.
- To bring to a maximum of development, value, or intensity.
- To be formed into a peak or peaks: Beat the egg whites until they peak.
- To achieve a maximum of development, value, or intensity: Sales tend to peak just before the holidays.
- v - to reach a maximum
There are 4 letters in PEAK: A E K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEAK plus a wildcard: PEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEAK
Images for PEAK
- Adams peak A Holistic Approach To Sri Lanka Travlang Travel ...
- Pikes peak
- Devils peak and estate from below - Sep 02
- of Glacier peak was taken on 07-09-08looking north from Grizzly peak ...
- FilePikes peak from the Garden of the Gods.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Broad peak
- FilePikespeakFromUCCS.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePikes peak sign.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Publicat de caraselc la 1345 Niciun comentariu
- Starlight peak (from Thunderbolt peak)