Scrabble word: PEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PEAK exist?
Definitions of PEAK in dictionaries:
- noun - the most extreme possible amount or value
- noun - the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the highest point (of something)
- noun - a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes
- verb - to reach the highest point
- A tapering, projecting point; a pointed extremity: the peak of a cap; the peak of a roof.
- The pointed summit of a mountain.
- The mountain itself.
- The point of a beard.
- A widow’s peak.
- The highest value attained by a varying quantity: a peak in current.
- The narrow portion of a ship’s hull at the bow or stern.
- The upper after corner of a fore-andaft sail.
- The outermost end of a gaff.
- To raise (a gaff) above the horizontal.
- To bring to a maximum of development, value, or intensity.
- To be formed into a peak or peaks: Beat the egg whites until they peak.
- To achieve a maximum of development, value, or intensity: Sales tend to peak just before the holidays.
- verb - to reach a maximum
There are 4 letters in PEAK: A E K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PEAK plus a wildcard: PEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PEAK
Images for PEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.