Scrabble word: SPEAK
Is SPEAK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPEAK in dictionaries:
- verb - express in speech
- verb - exchange thoughts
- verb - use language
- verb - give a speech to
- verb - make a characteristic or natural sound
- To utter words or articulate sounds with ordinary speech modulation; talk.
- To convey thoughts, opinions, or emotions orally.
- To express oneself.
- To be on speaking terms: They are no longer speaking.
- To deliver an address or a lecture: The president of NOW was to speak at the rally.
- To make a statement in writing: The biography speaks of great loneliness.
- To act as spokesperson: spoke for the entire staff.
- To convey a message by nonverbal means: Actions speak louder than words.
- To be expressive: spoke with her eyes.
- To be appealing: His poetry speaks to one’s heart.
- To make a reservation or request.
- To produce a characteristic sound: The drums spoke.
- To give off a sound on firing.
- To make communicative sounds.
- To give an indication or a suggestion: His manners spoke of good upbringing.
- To articulate in a speaking voice: spoke words of wisdom.
- To converse in or be able to converse in (a language): speaks German.
- To express aloud; tell: speak the truth.
- To express in writing.
- To hail and communicate with (another vessel) at sea.
- To convey by nonverbal means: His eyes spoke volumes.
- To speak loud enough to be audible.
- These verbs mean to express one’s thoughts by uttering words.
- verb - to utter words
There are 5 letters in SPEAK: A E K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPEAK
Click to search all anagrams of SPEAK plus a wildcard: SPEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPEAK
Images for SPEAK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.