Scrabble word: APES
In which Scrabble dictionary does APES exist?
Definitions of APES in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- noun - someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- noun - person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- verb - imitate uncritically and in every aspect
- verb - represent in or produce a caricature of
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 4 letters in APES: A E P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to APES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word APES plus a wildcard: APES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word APES
Images for APES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.