Is APES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of APES in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all
- noun - someone who copies the words or behavior of another
- noun - person who resembles a nonhuman primate
- verb - imitate uncritically and in every aspect
- verb - represent in or produce a caricature of
- verb - to imitate closely
There are 4 letters in APES: A E P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to APES
To search all scrabble anagrams of APES, to go: APES?
Rearrange the letters in APES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of APES
What's nearby APES
Lookup in Wiki for APES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of APES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: APES"