Scrabble word: SEPIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPIA exist?
Definitions of SEPIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- noun - rich brown pigment prepared from the ink of cuttlefishes
- noun - type genus of the Sepiidae
- A dark brown ink or pigment originally prepared from the secretion of the cuttlefish.
- A drawing or picture done in this pigment.
- A photograph in a brown tint.
- A dark grayish yellow brown to dark or moderate olive brown.
- Of the color sepia.
- Done or made in sepia.
- adj - a brown pigment [n -S] : SEPIC
There are 5 letters in SEPIA: A E I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPIA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPIA plus a wildcard: SEPIA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPIA
Images for SEPIA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.