Scrabble word: SEPIA
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPIA exist?
Definitions of SEPIA in dictionaries:
- noun - a shade of brown with a tinge of red
- noun - rich brown pigment prepared from the ink of cuttlefishes
- noun - type genus of the Sepiidae
- A dark brown ink or pigment originally prepared from the secretion of the cuttlefish.
- A drawing or picture done in this pigment.
- A photograph in a brown tint.
- A dark grayish yellow brown to dark or moderate olive brown.
- Of the color sepia.
- Done or made in sepia.
- adj - a brown pigment [n -S] : SEPIC