Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRAISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAISE exist?
Definitions of PRAISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of approval and commendation
- noun - offering words of homage as an act of worship
- verb - express approval of
- Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration.
- The extolling or exaltation of a deity, ruler, or hero.
- A reason for praise; merit.
- To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for.
- These verbs mean to express approval or admiration.
- v - to express approval or admiration of
There are 6 letters in PRAISE: A E I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAISE plus a wildcard: PRAISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAISE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRAISE
- praise Report God Speaks
- praise and thanking Him brings Peace The 11 Spot
- Let Us praise Mercy A Thanksgiving Meditation from Spurgeon- Credo ...
- Unbelievable There you go finding something to praise God for...
- The Power of praise the oracle
- praise & Worship Highlands Presbyterian Church
- praise Jesus Christ for many hands playing Wallpaper
- The Power of praise and Worship Part 2 The Beausejour Pulpit
- praise is an important part of faith .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.