Scrabble word: PRAISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAISE exist?
Definitions of PRAISE in dictionaries:
- noun - an expression of approval and commendation
- noun - offering words of homage as an act of worship
- verb - express approval of
- Expression of approval, commendation, or admiration.
- The extolling or exaltation of a deity, ruler, or hero.
- A reason for praise; merit.
- To express warm approbation of, commendation for, or admiration for.
- These verbs mean to express approval or admiration.
- verb - to express approval or admiration of