Scrabble word: SHARPIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHARPIE exist?
Definitions of SHARPIE in dictionaries:
- noun - an alert and energetic person
- noun - a professional card player who makes a living by cheating at card games
- noun - a pen with indelible ink that will write on any surface
- noun - a shallow-draft sailboat with a sharp prow, flat bottom, and triangular sail
- A long, narrow, flatbottomed fishing boat having a centerboard and one or two masts, each rigged with a triangular sail.
- An alert, quick-witted person.
- A sharper.
- noun - a very alert person