Scrabble word: SAPPHIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPPHIRE exist?
Definitions of SAPPHIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a precious transparent stone of rich blue corundum valued as a gemstone
- noun - a transparent piece of sapphire that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a light shade of blue
- adj - of something having the color of a blue sapphire
- A clear, hard variety of corundum used as a gemstone that is usually blue but may be any color except red.
- A corundum gem.
- The blue color of a gem sapphire.
- Made of or resembling a gem sapphire.
- Having the color of a blue sapphire.
- noun - a blue gem
There are 8 letters in SAPPHIRE: A E H I P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPHIRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPPHIRE plus a wildcard: SAPPHIRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPPHIRE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAPPHIRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.