Scrabble word: SAPPHIRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPPHIRE exist?
Definitions of SAPPHIRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a precious transparent stone of rich blue corundum valued as a gemstone
- noun - a transparent piece of sapphire that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem
- noun - a light shade of blue
- adj - of something having the color of a blue sapphire
- A clear, hard variety of corundum used as a gemstone that is usually blue but may be any color except red.
- A corundum gem.
- The blue color of a gem sapphire.
- Made of or resembling a gem sapphire.
- Having the color of a blue sapphire.
- noun - a blue gem