Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPPER exist?
Definitions of SAPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a military engineer who lays or detects and disarms mines
- noun - a military engineer who does sapping (digging trenches or undermining fortifications)
- A military engineer who specializes in sapping and other field fortification activities.
- A military engineer who lays, detects, and disarms mines.
- noun - a military engineer
There are 6 letters in SAPPER: A E P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPPER plus a wildcard: SAPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAPPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.