Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAPPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAPPER exist?
Definitions of SAPPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a military engineer who lays or detects and disarms mines
- noun - a military engineer who does sapping (digging trenches or undermining fortifications)
- A military engineer who specializes in sapping and other field fortification activities.
- A military engineer who lays, detects, and disarms mines.
- n - a military engineer
There are 6 letters in SAPPER: A E P P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAPPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAPPER plus a wildcard: SAPPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAPPER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SAPPER
- sapper on
- Army sapper Tab - Dress Metal (Regulation Size)
- Sample Army sapper Recognition Displayed
- US sapper Tab (Red)
- Army sapper Tab
- sapper Class A Tab - Red Red Trim (Click Here for More Info)
- sapper management the highly coveted sapper chair graces prestigious ...
- Ranger sapper Shirts
- sapper Tab