Scrabble word: PAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAP exist?
Definitions of PAP in dictionaries:
- noun - worthless or oversimplified ideas
- noun - a diet that does not require chewing
- noun - the small projection of a mammary gland
- A teat or nipple.
- Something resembling a nipple.
- Soft or semiliquid food, as for infants.
- Material lacking real value or substance: TV shows that offer nothing but pap.
- Money and favors obtained as political patronage: “self-seeking politicians primarily interested in patronage, privilege, and pap” (Fiorello H.
- noun - a soft food for infants
There are 3 letters in PAP: A P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAP plus a wildcard: PAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAP
Images for PAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.