Scrabble word: PAPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAPER exist?
Definitions of PAPER in dictionaries:
- noun - a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses
- noun - an essay (especially one written as an assignment)
- noun - a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets
- noun - a medium for written communication
- noun - a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
- noun - a business firm that publishes newspapers
- noun - the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
- verb - cover with paper
- verb - cover with wallpaper
- A material made of cellulose pulp, derived mainly from wood, rags, and certain grasses, processed into flexible sheets or rolls by deposit from an aqueous suspension, and used chiefly for writing, printing, drawing, wrapping, and covering walls.
- A single sheet of this material.
- A formal written composition intended to be published, presented, or read aloud; a scholarly essay or treatise.
- A piece of written work for school; a report or theme.
- Often papers.
- Commercial documents that represent value and can be transferred from owner to owner; negotiable instruments considered as a group: “billions more invested in American stocks, bonds, certificates of deposit, and other paper” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A newspaper.
- A wrapper made of paper, often with its contents: a paper of pins.
- A free pass to a theater.
- The audience admitted with free passes.
- To cover, wrap, or line with paper.
- To cover with wallpaper.
- To supply with paper.
- To issue free passes for (a theater, for example).
- To construct (something) in haste and with little forethought: papered together a new coalition of political convenience.
- Made of paper.
- Resembling paper, as in thinness or flimsiness.
- Of or relating to clerical work: paper duties.
- Existing only in printed or written form: paper profits; a paper corporation.
- Planned but not realized; theoretical.
- To put or keep out of sight; conceal: paper over a deficit with accounting gimmicks.
- To downplay or gloss over (differences, for example), especially in order to maintain a nominal, apparent, or temporary unity.
- In writing or print.
- In theory, as opposed to actual performance or fact: It is a good team on paper, but its members play poorly together.
- verb - to cover or wrap with paper (a thin sheet material made of cellulose pulp)
There are 5 letters in PAPER: A E P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAPER plus a wildcard: PAPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAPER
Images for PAPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.