Scrabble word: PAMPER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAMPER exist?
Definitions of PAMPER in dictionaries:
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- To treat with excessive indulgence: pampered their child.
- To give in to; gratify: He pampered his ambition for wealth and fame.
- To indulge with rich food; glut.
- verb - to treat with extreme or excessive indulgence
There are 6 letters in PAMPER: A E M P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAMPER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAMPER plus a wildcard: PAMPER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAMPER
Images for PAMPER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.