Scrabble word: MAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAP exist?
Definitions of MAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- verb - make a map of
- verb - explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- verb - locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- verb - plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- verb - depict as if on a map
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- A representation, usually on a plane surface, of a region of the earth or heavens.
- Something that suggests such a representation, as in clarity of representation.
- The correspondence of one or more elements in one set to one or more elements in the same set or another set.
- A genetic map.
- To make a map of.
- To depict as if on a map: Grief was mapped on his face.
- To explore or make a survey of (a region) for the purpose of making a map.
- To plan or delineate, especially in detail; arrange: mapping out her future.
- To locate (a gene or DNA sequence) in a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known genes or DNA sequences.
- To establish a mapping of (an element or a set).
- verb - to delineate on a map (a representation of a region)
There are 3 letters in MAP: A M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAP plus a wildcard: MAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAP
Images for MAP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.