Scrabble word: MAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAP exist?
Definitions of MAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- verb - make a map of
- verb - explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- verb - locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- verb - plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- verb - depict as if on a map
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- A representation, usually on a plane surface, of a region of the earth or heavens.
- Something that suggests such a representation, as in clarity of representation.
- The correspondence of one or more elements in one set to one or more elements in the same set or another set.
- A genetic map.
- To make a map of.
- To depict as if on a map: Grief was mapped on his face.
- To explore or make a survey of (a region) for the purpose of making a map.
- To plan or delineate, especially in detail; arrange: mapping out her future.
- To locate (a gene or DNA sequence) in a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known genes or DNA sequences.
- To establish a mapping of (an element or a set).
- verb - to delineate on a map (a representation of a region)