Is MAP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagrammatic representation of the earth's surface (or part of it)
- noun - (mathematics) a mathematical relation such that each element of a given set (the domain of the function) is associated with an element of another set (the range of the function)
- verb - make a map of
- verb - explore or survey for the purpose of making a map
- verb - locate within a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known DNA or gene sequences
- verb - plan, delineate, or arrange in detail
- verb - depict as if on a map
- verb - to establish a mapping (of mathematical elements or sets)
- A representation, usually on a plane surface, of a region of the earth or heavens.
- Something that suggests such a representation, as in clarity of representation.
- The correspondence of one or more elements in one set to one or more elements in the same set or another set.
- A genetic map.
- To make a map of.
- To depict as if on a map: Grief was mapped on his face.
- To explore or make a survey of (a region) for the purpose of making a map.
- To plan or delineate, especially in detail; arrange: mapping out her future.
- To locate (a gene or DNA sequence) in a specific region of a chromosome in relation to known genes or DNA sequences.
- To establish a mapping of (an element or a set).
- verb - to delineate on a map (a representation of a region)
There are 3 letters in MAP: A M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAP
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAP, to go: MAP?
Rearrange the letters in MAP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAP
What's nearby MAP
Lookup in Wiki for MAP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAP"