Is PIMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PIMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico
- noun - the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima
- A Native American people inhabiting south-central Arizona along the Gila and Salt rivers.
- A member of this people.
- The Uto-Aztecan language of the Pima, dialectally related to Papago.
- noun - a strong, high-grade cotton
There are 4 letters in PIMA: A I M P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PIMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PIMA, to go: PIMA?
Rearrange the letters in PIMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PIMA
What's nearby PIMA
Lookup in Wiki for PIMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PIMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PIMA"