Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIMA exist?
Definitions of PIMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico
- noun - the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima
- A Native American people inhabiting south-central Arizona along the Gila and Salt rivers.
- A member of this people.
- The Uto-Aztecan language of the Pima, dialectally related to Papago.
- n - a strong, high-grade cotton
There are 4 letters in PIMA: A I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIMA plus a wildcard: PIMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIMA
Images for PIMA
- pima Ki
- Indian Pictures Photos and Images of the pima Indians
- FileHohokam pima National Monument.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Hohokam pima National Monument
- Optimal Health Source Are genes responsible for modern diseases
- pima Woman
- Photograph of a pima Ki.
- Tucson Hikes - pima Canyon to the Dam
- pima Air & Space Museum - Our Traveling Tribe
- ... The North American Indian - volume 2 facing page 12 pima granaries