Scrabble word: PIMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIMA exist?
Definitions of PIMA in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico
- noun - the Uto-Aztecan language spoken by the Pima
- A Native American people inhabiting south-central Arizona along the Gila and Salt rivers.
- A member of this people.
- The Uto-Aztecan language of the Pima, dialectally related to Papago.
- noun - a strong, high-grade cotton
There are 4 letters in PIMA: A I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIMA plus a wildcard: PIMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIMA
Images for PIMA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.