Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMP exist?
Definitions of IMP in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) fairies that are somewhat mischievous
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- A mischievous child.
- A small demon.
- A graft.
- To graft (new feathers) onto the wing of a trained falcon or hawk to repair damage or increase flying capacity.
- To furnish with wings.
- v - to graft feathers onto a bird's wing
There are 3 letters in IMP: I M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMP plus a wildcard: IMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMP
Images for IMP
- Sky imp Paper toy
- SPUDVISION MAX imp SAYS VOTE
- imp-like creature depicted in Fuselis 1781 painting Nightmare.
- imp HarryMedia - Galera de fotos de Harry Potter Las Reliquias ...
- The Magical imp Creature
- DeafeningTantara Not used if Horn is Broken
- Copyright 2003-2006 Golden Yak Graphics
- imp Physiology - Superpower Wiki