Scrabble word: PRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIM exist?
Definitions of PRIM in dictionaries:
- verb - assume a prim appearance
- verb - contract one's lips
- verb - dress primly
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- Precise or proper to the point of affectation; excessively decorous.
- Strait-laced; prudish.
- Neat and trim: a prim hedgerow.
- To fix (the face or mouth) in a prim expression.
- To assume a prim expression.
- A privet.
- adj - formally precise or proper
- verb - to give a prim expression to