Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIM exist?
Definitions of PRIM in dictionaries:
- verb - assume a prim appearance
- verb - contract one's lips
- verb - dress primly
- adj - affectedly dainty or refined
- adj - exaggeratedly proper
- Precise or proper to the point of affectation; excessively decorous.
- Strait-laced; prudish.
- Neat and trim: a prim hedgerow.
- To fix (the face or mouth) in a prim expression.
- To assume a prim expression.
- A privet.
- adj - formally precise or proper
- v - to give a prim expression to
There are 4 letters in PRIM: I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIM plus a wildcard: PRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIM
Images for PRIM
- prim - inspiring picture on Favim.com
- prim wears the Mockingjay Pin
- The Hunger Games Movie - Newcomer Willow Shields to play primrose ...
- The Hunger Games Meet primrose Everdeen Jennifer Lawrence The ...
- Next Factor The Hunger Games Star Willow Shields NextMovie
- prim - primrose Everdeen Fan Art (22638181) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Elle Fanning (credits Because of Winn-Dixie Astro Boy) as prim
- Elisandra Franzmann (So Leopoldo 51 Brazil)s review of The Hunger ...
- prim - The Hunger Games Fan Art (31895791) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Fox News How Todays Teens are like the Teens in The Hunger Games My ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.