Scrabble word: CRIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMP exist?
Definitions of CRIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - someone who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers
- noun - a lock of hair that has been artificially waved or curled
- verb - make ridges into by pinching together
- verb - curl tightly
- To press or pinch into small, regular folds or ridges: crimp a pie crust.
- To bend or mold (leather) into shape.
- To cause (hair) to form tight curls or waves.
- To have a hampering or obstructive effect on: Supplies of foreign oil were crimped by the embargo.
- The act of crimping.
- Hair that has been tightly curled or waved.
- A series of curls, as of wool fibers.
- A crease or bend.
- An obstructing or hampering agent or force: Rising interest rates put a crimp in new home construction.
- A person who tricks or coerces men into service as sailors or soldiers.
- verb - to fold in an even manner
There are 5 letters in CRIMP: C I M P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIMP plus a wildcard: CRIMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIMP
Images for CRIMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.