Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIMP exist?
Definitions of SCRIMP in dictionaries:
- verb - subsist on a meager allowance
- To be excessively sparing with or of.
- To cut or make too small or scanty.
- v - to be very or overly thrifty
There are 6 letters in SCRIMP: C I M P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIMP plus a wildcard: SCRIMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIMP
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIMP
- ... Vs Columbus Blue Jackets Part II Earl on my scrimp - Page 6 - HFBoards
- scrimp Technology USWatercraft
- Bath-Knight Blog Superscrimpers Christmas 2012 Bath-Knight Blog
- Adventure Time ...
- ... News and Headlines Related to Valentines day no time to scrimp
- Pliers & Cutters - Hand Tools Screwfix.com
- Fan Club My Little Pony - Pgina 153
- Image rarity_vector_by_scrimpeh-d4qie32.png]
- Applejack Bucking Vector by scrimpeh on deviantART
- Sluggish acceleration on my 3.5SE - Nissan Forums Nissan Forum