Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIM exist?
Definitions of SCRIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a firm open-weave fabric used for a curtain in the theater
- A durable, loosely woven cotton or linen fabric used for curtains or upholstery lining or in industry.
- A transparent fabric used as a drop in the theater to create special effects of lights or atmosphere.
- n - a cotton fabric
There are 5 letters in SCRIM: C I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIM plus a wildcard: SCRIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIM
- scrim utilized with back lighting
- scrim Fabric White 50 wide .005 thick in stock Fibre Glast
- SBMT - Forest scrim Drop for Rent
- Main Light Industries - Soft-LED scrim
- Finished Sharkstooth scrim - White
- Peter Pan Set Sword Prop and scrim Designs ConradAskland.com
- Re Alternatives to sharkstooth scrim material
- Theatrical Draperies scrim drop
- Black FR Sharkstooth scrim Remnant Pieces from Rose Brand