Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHRISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHRISM exist?
Definitions of CHRISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a consecrated ointment consisting of a mixture of oil and balsam
- A consecrated mixture of oil and balsam, used for anointing in church sacraments such as baptism and confirmation.
- A sacramental anointing, especially upon confirmation into the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- adj - a consecrated oil [n -S] : CHRISMAL
There are 6 letters in CHRISM: C H I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHRISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHRISM plus a wildcard: CHRISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHRISM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHRISM
- ... church walls bells sacred vessels are also consecrated with chrism
- The chrism is used at the ordination of priests and bishops baptisms ...
- High on the list of Shitty Things Ive Done that sin of commission ...
- Gold vessel for chrism. The vessel is etched with the letters S. Chr ...
- DoS News chrism Mass 2010
- chrism Mass is today
- LET US WALK TOGETHER thoughts of a Catholic Bishop chrism Mass 2012
- Holy chrism Mass at the Cathedral Basilica of St. Louis April9
- Bishop Robert C. Morlino blesses the sacred chrism and oils to be used ...
- The Adventures of Mr. Nelson & Bellringer chrism Mass
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.