Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does HIM exist?
Definitions of HIM in dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw him at the meeting.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered him a ride.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This telephone call is for him.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s him.
- noun - an individual that begets young by fertilizing the female
There are 3 letters in HIM: H I M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HIM plus a wildcard: HIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HIM
Images for HIM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.