Is HIM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HIM in various dictionaries:
- Used as the direct object of a verb: They saw him at the meeting.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: They offered him a ride.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This telephone call is for him.
- Used as a predicate nominative: It’s him.
- noun - an individual that begets young by fertilizing the female
There are 3 letters in HIM: H I M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HIM
To search all scrabble anagrams of HIM, to go: HIM?
Rearrange the letters in HIM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HIM
What's nearby HIM
Lookup in Wiki for HIM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HIM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HIM"