Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIM
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIM exist?
Definitions of SHIM in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin wedge of material (wood or metal or stone) for driving into crevices
- A thin, often tapered piece of material, such as wood, stone, or metal, used to fill gaps, make something level, or adjust something to fit properly.
- v - to fill out or level by inserting a thin wedge
There are 4 letters in SHIM: H I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIM plus a wildcard: SHIM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIM
Images for SHIM
- shims are thin pieces of material such as wood stone or metal used ...
- The shim kit inclues quantity 2 each high grade lightweight machined ...
- Cathy shim Pictures - Rotten Tomatoes
- 4Crawler Offroad Products - Custom Leaf Spring shims
- GS-1040 4 shimshimcoshims.com
- Stainless Steel shim - Rotational Alignment Technologies
- shim Products
- ... replacement packs for all shim sizes Slotted shim replacement packs
- shim Mina
- Selling Leads shim Washer
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.