Scrabble word: SMITH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMITH exist?
Definitions of SMITH in dictionaries:
- noun - Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
- noun - United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- noun - United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- noun - United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- noun - United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- noun - religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- noun - English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia
- noun - Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- noun - someone who works at something specified
- noun - someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- A metalworker, especially one who works metal when it is hot and malleable.
- A blacksmith.
- One who makes or works at something specified.
- noun - a worker in metals