Scrabble word: THIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIS exist?
Definitions of THIS in dictionaries:
- Used to refer to the person or thing present, nearby, or just mentioned: This is my cat.
- Used to refer to what is about to be said: Now don’t laugh when you hear this.
- Used to refer to the present event, action, or time: said he’d be back before this.
- Used to indicate the nearer or the more immediate one: This is mine and that is yours.
- Being just mentioned or present in space, time, or thought: She left early this morning.
- Being nearer or more immediate: this side and that side.
- Being about to be stated or described: Just wait till you hear this story.
- Used as an emphatic substitute for the indefinite article: looking for this book of recipes.
- pron - the person or thing just mentioned
There are 4 letters in THIS: H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIS plus a wildcard: THIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIS
Images for THIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.