Scrabble word: THIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIS exist?
Definitions of THIS in dictionaries:
- Used to refer to the person or thing present, nearby, or just mentioned: This is my cat.
- Used to refer to what is about to be said: Now don’t laugh when you hear this.
- Used to refer to the present event, action, or time: said he’d be back before this.
- Used to indicate the nearer or the more immediate one: This is mine and that is yours.
- Being just mentioned or present in space, time, or thought: She left early this morning.
- Being nearer or more immediate: this side and that side.
- Being about to be stated or described: Just wait till you hear this story.
- Used as an emphatic substitute for the indefinite article: looking for this book of recipes.
- pron - the person or thing just mentioned