Scrabble word: SIXTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIXTH exist?
Definitions of SIXTH in dictionaries:
- noun - position six in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in six equal parts
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another six notes away from it
- adj - coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
- The ordinal number matching the number six in a series.
- One of six equal parts.
- An interval of six degrees in a diatonic scale.
- A tone separated by this interval from a given tone.
- The harmonic combination of two tones separated by this interval.
- The sixth tone of a scale; the submediant.
- noun - one of six equal parts
There are 5 letters in SIXTH: H I S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIXTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIXTH plus a wildcard: SIXTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIXTH
Images for SIXTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.