Scrabble word: SIXTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIXTH exist?
Definitions of SIXTH in dictionaries:
- noun - position six in a countable series of things
- noun - one part in six equal parts
- noun - the musical interval between one note and another six notes away from it
- adj - coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
- The ordinal number matching the number six in a series.
- One of six equal parts.
- An interval of six degrees in a diatonic scale.
- A tone separated by this interval from a given tone.
- The harmonic combination of two tones separated by this interval.
- The sixth tone of a scale; the submediant.
- noun - one of six equal parts