Scrabble word: SHIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIT exist?
Definitions of SHIT in dictionaries:
- noun - obscene terms for feces
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a small worthless amount
- noun - a coarse term for defecation
- noun - insulting terms of address for people who are stupid or irritating or ridiculous
- noun - something of little value
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - have a bowel movement
- To defecate in.
- To tease or try to deceive.
- The act or an instance of defecating.
- Something considered disgusting, of poor quality, foolish, or otherwise totally unacceptable.
- A person regarded as mean or contemptible.
- A narcotic or an intoxicant, such as marijuana or heroin.
- Things; items.
- Foolishness; nonsense.
- Used to express surprise, anger, or extreme displeasure.
- Used to express disbelief.
- Used to express scornful acknowledgment of the obvious.
- verb - to defecate -- usually considered vulgar
There are 4 letters in SHIT: H I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIT plus a wildcard: SHIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIT
Images for SHIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.