Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITHS exist?
Definitions of PITHS in dictionaries:
- noun - soft spongelike central cylinder of the stems of most flowering plants
- noun - the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- verb - remove the pith from (a plant)
- v - to sever the spinal cord of
There are 5 letters in PITHS: H I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITHS plus a wildcard: PITHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITHS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PITHS
- Coconut Items - Coconut Coirs and Coco piths Supplier & Exporter from ...
- Happy Easter Some of the Most Adorable Easter Bunnies Baby Animalz
- ... twigs will have hollow piths easily seen by cutting open a stem
- Painted piths Collectors Blog
- Lucys Baby pre-human fossil dazzles scientists
- GISTS & piths Simon Turner - Post-Apocalypso
- Braised Hairy Melon With Bamboo piths & Conpoy by Teochew City Seafood
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.