Scrabble word: PITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITS exist?
Definitions of PITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
- noun - (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
- noun - (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
- noun - a trap in the form of a concealed hole
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
- noun - a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
- verb - set into opposition or rivalry
- verb - mark with a scar
- verb - remove the pits from
- verb - to mark with cavities or depressions
There are 4 letters in PITS: I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITS plus a wildcard: PITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITS
Images for PITS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.