Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITS exist?
Definitions of PITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sizeable hole (usually in the ground)
- noun - a concavity in a surface (especially an anatomical depression)
- noun - the hard inner (usually woody) layer of the pericarp of some fruits (as peaches or plums or cherries or olives) that contains the seed
- noun - (Christianity) the abode of Satan and the forces of evil
- noun - an enclosure in which animals are made to fight
- noun - (commodity exchange) the part of the floor of a commodity exchange where trading in a particular commodity is carried on
- noun - (auto racing) an area at the side of a racetrack where the race cars are serviced and refueled
- noun - a trap in the form of a concealed hole
- noun - a surface excavation for extracting stone or slate
- noun - lowered area in front of a stage where an orchestra accompanies the performers
- noun - a workplace consisting of a coal mine plus all the buildings and equipment connected with it
- verb - set into opposition or rivalry
- verb - mark with a scar
- verb - remove the pits from
- v - to mark with cavities or depressions
There are 4 letters in PITS: I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITS plus a wildcard: PITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITS
Images for PITS
- Full resolution (3008 2000 pixels file size 2.9 MB MIME ...
- pitties 3 pits
- If you can please donate to out of the blue rescue on the rescue page ...
- Fire pits
- Fire pits Landscape Company in Western Twin Cities Metro Area ...
- And here is the new chairs and table that we picked up over the ...
- FIRE pits Noland Landscape
- Outdoor Kitchen and Fire Pit in Hoover AL Birmingham Landscaping ...
- Step 6. - Once you have finally re-settled on your basic configuration ...
- The outdoor fire pit should also be easy to carry and not too heavy ...