Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPITS exist?
Definitions of SPITS in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrow strip of land that juts out into the sea
- noun - a clear liquid secreted into the mouth by the salivary glands and mucous glands of the mouth
- noun - a skewer for holding meat over a fire
- noun - the act of spitting (forcefully expelling saliva)
- verb - expel or eject (saliva or phlegm or sputum) from the mouth
- verb - utter with anger or contempt
- verb - rain gently
- verb - drive a skewer through
- v - to impale on a spit (a pointed rod on which meat is turned)
There are 5 letters in SPITS: I P S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPITS plus a wildcard: SPITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPITS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPITS
- spits bv
- ... Clips - The coastline - longshore drift and spits - Geography Video
- Coastal Deposition Featuresspits
- Aerial view of the sand spit at the end of Whitehaven Beach.
- The spits
- Spit (landform) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Ole Nielsen - Hooked spits
- De spits Cobra Sequens 2004 .
- spit at Norfolk United Kingdom
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.