Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRIPS exist?
Definitions of STRIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively long narrow piece of something
- noun - artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun - an airfield without normal airport facilities
- noun - a sequence of drawings telling a story in a newspaper or comic book
- noun - thin piece of wood or metal
- noun - a form of erotic entertainment in which a dancer gradually undresses to music
- verb - take away possessions from someone
- verb - get undressed
- verb - remove the surface from
- verb - remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- verb - lay bare
- verb - steal goods
- verb - remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- verb - strip the cured leaves from
- verb - remove the thread (of screws)
- verb - remove a constituent from a liquid
- verb - take off or remove
- verb - draw the last milk (of cows)
- verb - remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- v - to remove the outer covering from
There are 6 letters in STRIPS: I P R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRIPS plus a wildcard: STRIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRIPS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRIPS
- scope of work template
- Fraction strips
- Thread Comic strips
- Calvin and Hobbes is my all time favorite comic strip...
- Comic strips Club Penguin Cheats
- Guy Peellaert The Michelangelo of Pop Art Coca-Cola Art Gallery
- Learning Web Design From Snoopy The Bulb
- Lonseal Teak-Holly Flooring 6wide x any lengthWorld Panel Products ...
- Comic Strip Happy Birthday
- Free peanuts comic strip 41010 Wallpaper - Download The Free peanuts ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.