Scrabble word: TRIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIPS exist?
Definitions of TRIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - a journey for some purpose (usually including the return)
- noun - a hallucinatory experience induced by drugs
- noun - an accidental misstep threatening (or causing) a fall
- noun - an exciting or stimulating experience
- noun - a catch mechanism that acts as a switch
- noun - a light or nimble tread
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - cause to stumble
- verb - make a trip for pleasure
- verb - put in motion or move to act
- verb - get high, stoned, or drugged
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 5 letters in TRIPS: I P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIPS plus a wildcard: TRIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIPS
Images for TRIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.