Scrabble word: TIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIP exist?
Definitions of TIP in dictionaries:
- noun - the extreme end of something
- noun - a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- verb - cause to tilt
- verb - mark with a tip
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - walk on one's toes
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - give insider information or advise to
- verb - remove the tip from
- The end of a pointed or projecting object.
- A piece or an attachment, such as a cap or ferrule, meant to be fitted to the end of something else: the barbed tip of a harpoon.
- To furnish with a tip.
- To cover or decorate the tip of: tip strawberries with chocolate.
- To remove the tip of: tip artichokes.
- To attach (an insert) in a book by gluing along the binding edge: tip in a color plate.
- To push or knock over; overturn or topple: bumped the table and tipped a vase.
- To move to a slanting position; tilt: tipped the sideview mirror slightly downward; a weight that tipped the balance.
- To touch or raise (one’s hat) in greeting.
- Chiefly British.
- To empty (something) by overturning; dump.
- To dump (rubbish, for example).
- To topple over; overturn.
- To become tilted; slant.
- The act of tipping.
- A tilt or slant; an incline.
- An area or a place for dumping something, such as rubbish or refuse, as from a mine.
- To register weight (at a certain amount).
- To offset the balance of a situation.
- To strike gently; tap.
- To hit (a pitched ball) with the side of the bat so that it glances off.
- To tap or deflect (a ball or puck, for example), especially in scoring.
- To deflect or glance off.
- To tiptoe.
- A light blow; a tap.
- A pitched ball that is tipped: a foul tip.
- A small sum of money given to someone for performing a service; a gratuity.
- A piece of confidential, advance, or inside information: got a tip on the next race.
- A helpful hint: a column of tips on gardening.
- To give a tip to: tipped the waiter generously.
- To give as a tip: He tipped a dollar and felt that it was enough.
- To give tips or a tip: one who tips lavishly.
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 3 letters in TIP: I P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIP plus a wildcard: TIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIP
Images for TIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.