Scrabble word: PITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITY exist?
Definitions of PITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - an unfortunate development
- noun - the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- verb - share the suffering of
- Sympathy and sorrow aroused by the misfortune or suffering of another.
- To feel pity for.
- verb - to feel pity (sorrow aroused by another's misfortune)
There are 4 letters in PITY: I P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PITY plus a wildcard: PITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PITY
Images for PITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.