Scrabble word: PITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PITY exist?
Definitions of PITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - an unfortunate development
- noun - the humane quality of understanding the suffering of others and wanting to do something about it
- verb - share the suffering of
- Sympathy and sorrow aroused by the misfortune or suffering of another.
- To feel pity for.
- verb - to feel pity (sorrow aroused by another's misfortune)