Scrabble word: PIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIETY exist?
Definitions of PIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - righteousness by virtue of being pious
- Religious devotion and reverence to God.
- Devotion and reverence to parents and family: filial piety.
- A devout act, thought, or statement.
- A position held conventionally or hypocritically.
- A statement of such a position: “the liberated pieties of people who believe that social attitudes have kept pace with women’s aspirations” (Erica Abeel).
- noun - the quality or state of being pious
There are 5 letters in PIETY: E I P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIETY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIETY plus a wildcard: PIETY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIETY
Images for PIETY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.