Scrabble word: PIETY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIETY exist?
Definitions of PIETY in dictionaries:
- noun - righteousness by virtue of being pious
- Religious devotion and reverence to God.
- Devotion and reverence to parents and family: filial piety.
- A devout act, thought, or statement.
- A position held conventionally or hypocritically.
- A statement of such a position: “the liberated pieties of people who believe that social attitudes have kept pace with women’s aspirations” (Erica Abeel).
- noun - the quality or state of being pious