Scrabble word: TIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIPS exist?
Definitions of TIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - the extreme end of something
- noun - a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
- noun - an indication of potential opportunity
- noun - a V shape
- noun - the top or extreme point of something (usually a mountain or hill)
- verb - cause to tilt
- verb - mark with a tip
- verb - give a tip or gratuity to in return for a service, beyond the compensation agreed on
- verb - cause to topple or tumble by pushing
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - walk on one's toes
- verb - strike lightly
- verb - give insider information or advise to
- verb - remove the tip from
- adj - to cause to slant [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILTABLE
There are 4 letters in TIPS: I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIPS plus a wildcard: TIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIPS
Images for TIPS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.