Scrabble word: SPITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPITE exist?
Definitions of SPITE in dictionaries:
- noun - feeling a need to see others suffer
- noun - malevolence by virtue of being malicious or spiteful or nasty
- verb - hurt the feelings of
- Malicious ill will prompting an urge to hurt or humiliate.
- An instance of malicious feeling.
- To show spite toward.
- To vent spite on.
- To fill with spite.
- To annoy: He did it just to spite her.
- verb - to treat with malice
There are 5 letters in SPITE: E I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPITE plus a wildcard: SPITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPITE
Images for SPITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.