Scrabble word: SEPTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEPTIC exist?
Definitions of SEPTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - containing or resulting from disease-causing organisms
- adj - of or relating to or caused by putrefaction
- Of, relating to, having the nature of, or affected by sepsis.
- Causing sepsis; putrefactive.
- adj - an agent producing sepsis [n -S] : SEPTICAL
There are 6 letters in SEPTIC: C E I P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEPTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEPTIC plus a wildcard: SEPTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEPTIC
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEPTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.