Scrabble word: SPICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPICE exist?
Definitions of SPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- noun - any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- noun - the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- verb - make more interesting or flavorful
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Any of various pungent, aromatic plant substances, such as cinnamon or nutmeg, used to flavor foods or beverages.
- These substances considered as a group.
- Something that adds zest or flavor.
- A pungent aroma; a perfume.
- To season with spices.
- To add zest or flavor to.
- verb - to season with a spice (an aromatic vegetable substance)