Scrabble word: SPICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPICE exist?
Definitions of SPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- noun - any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- noun - the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- verb - make more interesting or flavorful
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Any of various pungent, aromatic plant substances, such as cinnamon or nutmeg, used to flavor foods or beverages.
- These substances considered as a group.
- Something that adds zest or flavor.
- A pungent aroma; a perfume.
- To season with spices.
- To add zest or flavor to.
- verb - to season with a spice (an aromatic vegetable substance)
There are 5 letters in SPICE: C E I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPICE plus a wildcard: SPICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPICE
Images for SPICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.