Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPICE exist?
Definitions of SPICE in dictionaries:
- noun - aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- noun - any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- noun - the property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- verb - make more interesting or flavorful
- verb - add herbs or spices to
- Any of various pungent, aromatic plant substances, such as cinnamon or nutmeg, used to flavor foods or beverages.
- These substances considered as a group.
- Something that adds zest or flavor.
- A pungent aroma; a perfume.
- To season with spices.
- To add zest or flavor to.
- v - to season with a spice (an aromatic vegetable substance)
There are 5 letters in SPICE: C E I P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPICE plus a wildcard: SPICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPICE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPICE
- Filespice drug.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileOregano-spice.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Health Benefits of spices Sweet Additions
- spice Legal Smoke - Reviewed TheLegalHigh.co.uk
- Best female artist of the year 2010 spice (European Tour)
- FitxerThyme-spice.jpg - Viquipdia
- ArchivoMarjoram-spice.jpg - Wikipedia la enciclopedia libre
- Ban considered for spice Gold herbal high as strong as some skunk ...
- Cooks Thesaurus Indian Herb & spice Mixes