Scrabble word: SPLICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLICE exist?
Definitions of SPLICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- noun - joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- verb - join the ends of
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- verb - join by interweaving strands
- To join (film, for example) at the ends.
- To join (ropes, for example) by interweaving strands.
- To join (pieces of wood) by overlapping and binding at the ends.
- To join together or insert (segments of DNA or RNA) so as to form new genetic combinations or alter a genetic structure.
- To join in marriage: They went to Las Vegas to get spliced.
- A joining by splicing.
- A place where parts have been spliced.
- verb - to join at the ends