Scrabble word: SPLICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPLICE exist?
Definitions of SPLICE in dictionaries:
- noun - a junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- noun - joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- verb - join the ends of
- verb - perform a marriage ceremony
- verb - join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- verb - join by interweaving strands
- To join (film, for example) at the ends.
- To join (ropes, for example) by interweaving strands.
- To join (pieces of wood) by overlapping and binding at the ends.
- To join together or insert (segments of DNA or RNA) so as to form new genetic combinations or alter a genetic structure.
- To join in marriage: They went to Las Vegas to get spliced.
- A joining by splicing.
- A place where parts have been spliced.
- verb - to join at the ends
There are 6 letters in SPLICE: C E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPLICE plus a wildcard: SPLICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPLICE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPLICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.