Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ECLIPSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ECLIPSE exist?
Definitions of ECLIPSE in dictionaries:
- noun - one celestial body obscures another
- verb - be greater in significance than
- verb - cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
- The partial or complete obscuring, relative to a designated observer, of one celestial body by another.
- The period of time during which such an obscuration occurs.
- A temporary or permanent dimming or cutting off of light.
- A fall into obscurity or disuse; a decline: “A composer... often goes into eclipse after his death and never regains popularity” (Time).
- A disgraceful or humiliating end; a downfall: Revelations of wrongdoing helped bring about the eclipse of the governor’s career.
- To cause an eclipse of.
- To obscure; darken.
- To obscure or diminish in importance, fame, or reputation.
- To surpass; outshine: an outstanding performance that eclipsed the previous record.
- adj - dark or indistinct
There are 7 letters in ECLIPSE: C E E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ECLIPSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ECLIPSE plus a wildcard: ECLIPSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ECLIPSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ECLIPSE
- Cienciamia El eclipse 20-05-2012
- Esta noche se podr ver el eclipse total de Luna ms largo desde ...
- The Moon eclipses the Sun but the suns Corona is still visible.
- Raro eclipse solar de anillo de fuego y alineacin galctica ...
- CarlosEspenak eclipse GIF]
- Total eclipse of the Sun. Rajastan India 24 October 1995. The sun ...
- APOD March 11 1998 - A Total eclipse of the Sun
- Lunar eclipse - NASA Science
- eclipse Solar Fondo de pantalla Ciencia Galeria fondos de pantalla ...
- APOD 2005 October 5 - An Annular Solar eclipse at High Resolution
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.