Scrabble word: ESPECIAL
Is ESPECIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ESPECIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - surpassing what is common or usual or expected
- Of special importance or significance; exceptional: an occasion of especial joy.
- Relating to or directed toward a particular person, group, or purpose: called his father with especial birthday wishes; gave especial attention to the decorations.
- Peculiar to the individual; characteristic: She has an especial fondness for mushrooms.
- adj - of a distinct or particular kind or character
- noun - a special person or thing
There are 8 letters in ESPECIAL: A C E E I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESPECIAL
Click to search all anagrams of ESPECIAL plus a wildcard: ESPECIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESPECIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESPECIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.