Scrabble word: CLIP
Is CLIP valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal frame or container holding cartridges
- noun - an instance or single occasion for some event
- noun - any of various small fasteners used to hold loose articles together
- noun - an article of jewelry that can be clipped onto a hat or dress
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- noun - a sharp slanting blow
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - attach with a clip
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- To cut, cut off, or cut out with or as if with shears: clip coupons; clipped three seconds off the record.
- To make shorter by cutting; trim: clip a hedge.
- To cut off the edge of: clip a coin.
- To cut short; curtail.
- To shorten (a word or words) by leaving out letters or syllables.
- To enunciate with clarity and precision: clip one’s words.
- To hit with a sharp blow: clipped me under the eye.
- To cheat, swindle, or rob.
- To cut something.
- To move rapidly.
- The act of clipping.
- The wool shorn at one shearing, as of sheep.
- A season’s shearing.
- A short extract from a film or videotape.
- A quick, sharp blow: a clip on the ear.
- A pace or rate: go at a fast clip.
- A single occasion; a time: could write nine pages at a clip.
- Any of various devices for gripping or holding things together; a clasp or fastener.
- A piece of jewelry that fastens with a clasp or clip; a brooch.
- A cartridge clip.
- An act of clipping.
- To fasten with or as if with a clip; hold tightly.
- To block (an opponent who is not carrying the ball) illegally from the rear.
- To embrace or encompass.
- verb - to trim by cutting
There are 4 letters in CLIP: C I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIP
Click to search all anagrams of CLIP plus a wildcard: CLIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIP
Images for CLIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.