Scrabble word: LIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIP exist?
Definitions of LIP in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- Either of two fleshy folds that surround the opening of the mouth.
- A labium.
- The margin of flesh around a wound.
- Either of the margins of the aperture of a gastropod shell.
- A rim, as of a vessel, bell, or crater.
- One of the two divisions of bilabiate corolla or calyx, as in the snapdragon, or the modified upper petal of an orchid flower.
- The tip of a pouring spout, as on a pitcher.
- Insolent talk.
- To touch the lips to.
- To kiss.
- To utter.
- To lap or splash against.
- To hit a golf ball so that it touches the edge of (the hole) without dropping in.
- verb - to touch with the lips (the folds of flesh around the mouth)