Is LIP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIP in various dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- Either of two fleshy folds that surround the opening of the mouth.
- A labium.
- The margin of flesh around a wound.
- Either of the margins of the aperture of a gastropod shell.
- A rim, as of a vessel, bell, or crater.
- One of the two divisions of bilabiate corolla or calyx, as in the snapdragon, or the modified upper petal of an orchid flower.
- The tip of a pouring spout, as on a pitcher.
- Insolent talk.
- To touch the lips to.
- To kiss.
- To utter.
- To lap or splash against.
- To hit a golf ball so that it touches the edge of (the hole) without dropping in.
- verb - to touch with the lips (the folds of flesh around the mouth)
There are 3 letters in LIP: I L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIP
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIP, to go: LIP?
Rearrange the letters in LIP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LIP
What's nearby LIP
Lookup in Wiki for LIP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIP"