Scrabble word: LIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIP exist?
Definitions of LIP in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- Either of two fleshy folds that surround the opening of the mouth.
- A labium.
- The margin of flesh around a wound.
- Either of the margins of the aperture of a gastropod shell.
- A rim, as of a vessel, bell, or crater.
- One of the two divisions of bilabiate corolla or calyx, as in the snapdragon, or the modified upper petal of an orchid flower.
- The tip of a pouring spout, as on a pitcher.
- Insolent talk.
- To touch the lips to.
- To kiss.
- To utter.
- To lap or splash against.
- To hit a golf ball so that it touches the edge of (the hole) without dropping in.
- verb - to touch with the lips (the folds of flesh around the mouth)
There are 3 letters in LIP: I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIP plus a wildcard: LIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIP
Images for LIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.