Scrabble word: FLIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIP exist?
Definitions of FLIP in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- noun - hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- noun - a sudden, quick movement
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move with a flick or light motion
- verb - turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- verb - react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- verb - go mad, go crazy
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- adj - marked by casual disrespect
- To throw or toss with a light, brisk motion: flipped me the ball; flipped his hair out of his eyes.
- To toss in the air, imparting a spin: flip a coin.
- To turn over or around, especially with a light, quick motion: flip over a card; flipped the record to play the other side.
- To turn through; leaf: flipped the pages of the report.
- To strike quickly or lightly; flick.
- To move or act on with a quick motion: flip a switch; flipped open her briefcase.
- To turn over: The canoe flipped over in the rapids.
- To turn a somersault in the air.
- To move in twists and turns: fish flipping about in the net.
- To move quickly and lightly; snap: The lid flipped open.
- To leaf; browse: flipped through the catalogue.
- To go crazy.
- To react strongly and especially enthusiastically: She flipped over the new car.
- A flick or tap.
- A short, quick movement: a flip of the wrist.
- A somersault.
- A reversal; a flipflop.
- Marked by casual disrespect; impertinent: a flip answer to a serious question.
- To react strongly, as with anger or enthusiasm.
- To go crazy.
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- verb - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 4 letters in FLIP: F I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIP plus a wildcard: FLIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIP
Images for FLIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.