Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIPS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIPS exist?
Definitions of FLIPS in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- noun - hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- noun - a sudden, quick movement
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- verb - lightly throw to see which side comes up
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - cause to move with a flick
- verb - throw or toss with a light motion
- verb - move with a flick or light motion
- verb - turn upside down, or throw so as to reverse
- verb - react in an excited, delighted, or surprised way
- verb - go mad, go crazy
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- v - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 5 letters in FLIPS: F I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIPS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIPS plus a wildcard: FLIPS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIPS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIPS
- Brchen flips FreddyNancy Hkeltier von 1 of a kind 1400
- Cyclist crashes flips over his bicycle
- Number Patterns Curves & Topology (Part 2)
- Things I Learned Today. Starring Floppy vaginas and the guy with the ...
- Flip-flops are the quintessential summer staple - right up there with ...
- These dynamic duos just landed in the Northeast. If youre out that ...
- Tips On Thrift Store Shopping Babble Ive often... Scissors ...
- Rumors are flying that Kim Kardashian will endorse flip-flopper Mitt ...
- Fairways & flips Krtek shirt
- Jay Cutler flips Off Paparazzi Middle Finger Looks Extra Healthy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.